The party was reportedly planned three weeks in advance
A family was rushed to hospital with 'carbon monoxide poisoning'.
Public should be warned about dangers of dodgy indoor heaters
Anna Faris saved from carbon monoxide poisoning
Sydney family in hospital over suspected poisoning
Family of five hospitalised over suspected poisoning
KEYLESS ignition cars to dozens of deaths over the past decade.
"I think subconsciously I knew my children had died"
They just assumed the family had caught the flu