Snap up a free trip on LARC with your top holiday photo
AMATEUR snappers could win themselves two tickets aboard a 1770 LARC! Paradise Tour and a Town of 1770 t-shirt simply by entering the Nature Photography Competition.
The competition, which opened on Wednesday, invites people to submit their holiday snaps taken on any one of 1770 LARC! Tours and post them to their Facebook page.
The entries will be judged by the 2013 winner of the Best Jobs in Australia, Queensland park ranger Elisa Detrez, when she visits the region this month.
1770 LARC! Tours owner Neil Mergard said the competition was a way of including guests from previous tours in Ms Detrez's visit.
"There is obviously an element of the tour for the history buffs also, as 1770 is the birthplace of Queensland and the Bustard Head Lighthouse was the very first coastal lighthouse built in our state," he said.
The all-day Paradise Tour includes sandboarding down 35m sand dunes, tidal creek crossings at Eurimbula National Park, wildlife watching, and a visit inside Bustard Head Lighthouse, Queensland's only operating lighthouse open to the public.
Entries close January 12. To book a tour to snap your entry call 4974 9422 or visit http://www.1770larctours.com.au.
How to enter:
- Go on any one of the 1770 LARC! Tours and capture some amazing landscapes and wildlife shots
- Like 1770 LARC! Tours on Facebook
- Post your photos taken on a LARC! Tour onto their Facebook page and tag yourself in the image
- Or you can email your images to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries close at 5pm on January 12