- Gin Gin
- Seventeen Seventy
- Agnes Waters
- Miriam Vale
- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
- Contact Us
* 2,238m2 of land - room to do anything
* location, location, location - real estate's best reason to buy
* worst house best street - real estate's second best reason to buy
* sale price is a long way below most recent sale in the area
* 4 bedrooms - no built-ins
* 1 bathroom
* open plan living
* outdoor entertainment area
* workshop/storage area
* town water and sewerage
* rainwater tank
* fencing on 3 1/2 sides
* inspect and see the possibilities
Galbraith Park Estate is known for the size of the land and the quality of the houses that have been built. This is an area where there is space to spread out and have everything on the "large size.
If you are interested in buying into an area where it would be difficult to over-capitalize, then this is your opportunity. This block is 2,238m2 in area.
When it was first built on, it was set right towards the back of the block leaving room for a pool, large shed or simply an extension of the existing building. At the time it was a small two bedroom home property.
Since the current owners have purchased the house, there was a significant extension done.
The property is fenced and the boundary of both sides has been edged with trees.
The owners are committed to selling this property.
Call for your private inspection and find out how you can be a part of this prestigious estate.