- Gin Gin
- Seventeen Seventy
- Agnes Waters
- Miriam Vale
- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
POSITION, POSITION, POSITION.. Seldom do high quality homes in this position come to the market and those who know of the highly sort after pockets of Bargara will realise when they do they are snapped up very quickly. Astute buyers will know that this end of the market has seen robust activity in recent months as professionals and retirees alike recognise the long term benefits that investing in Bargara can offer.
4 Henderson Row offers a modern coastal design and is complimented by a tropically landscaped garden. The property is set in a quiet cul de sac within a short 650m stroll to the golden sands of Kelly's Beach and the Causeway.
Listen to the distant sounds of the ocean while enjoying the beautiful coastal breezes , this beautiful residence was certainly built for comfortable living and grand entertaining.
Featuring 4 bedrooms, 2 living spaces including large open plan living with polished timber flooring, inground pool, massive outdoor entertaining, separate detached guest house and a list which just keeps on going.
The extensive list of features and benefits this residence provides are:
- Fully manicured 831m2 allotment with irrigation system throughout
- Immaculate and beautifully presented and private residence
- 2.7m ceilings, square set cornice in main open plan living area
- Beautiful Sydney Blue Gum hardwood timber flooring in main living and traffic areas
- Expansive open plan living and dining area with air conditioning free flowing through to the outdoor entertaining space via large stacker slider doors
- Must have 2 pac kitchen with stone bench tops, glass splash backs, stainless steel appliances including 900mm freestanding 5 burner gas stove, dishwasher, soft touch draws and under bench glass door fridge
- Great size 2nd living area with abundance of natural lighting and views through to pool
- Large master bedroom overlooking the pool with air conditioning, great size walk in robe plus additional built in cabinetry
- Ensuite with oversized shower and hardwood timber vanity top
- 3 generous additional built in bedrooms all with air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bathtub, hardwood timber vanity top
- Substantial laundry with custom cabinetry and large folding bench
- Abundance of natural lighting along with strategically placed windows capture the soothing coastal breezes
- Huge covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking pool with roll down blinds
- Stunning inground salt water pool with large retractable umbrella and solar heating allowing use all year round
- Double attached car accommodation on the home with one side of the garage extended for longer vehicles plus epoxy flooring
- 6kw solar system
- Quality window furnishings
- Security screens
- 6ft fencing surrounding the entire property
- Exposed concrete drive way and mower strips surround the residence
- Fantastic side access to the rear yard and room to park caravan / boat
- Fully lined and sealed 6m x 6m garage converted in to guest house / games room / teenagers retreat with tiled floor, air conditioning, ceiling fan plus 6m wide built in storage cupboard
- Lawn locker for additional storage
- Outside shower on the side of the home perfect to wash off after swimming at the beach
- Quiet cul de sac position
- Short leisurely stroll to parks, the cause way and Kelly's beach.
It is located in the ideal place for the family with the ocean and golden sands, open parkland where the kids can enjoy playing in the park all day long, Bargara golf course all just a short stroll from your front door.
This property has so much on offer and must be seen firsthand. We highly recommend to make the first step and book an inspection so you can start living your own coastal lifestyle that others dream about.
At a Glance:
Living Areas: 2 plus detached guest house / games room
Car Accommodation: 2
Land Size: 831 m2
Rates: $2,070 per half year approx
Age: 18 Years(approx.)
Builder: Ray Bobbermen
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.