- Gin Gin
- Seventeen Seventy
- Agnes Waters
- Miriam Vale
- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
Designed for large open plan family living and entertaining is the best way to describe this impressive residence.
Situated in "Bargara Views" a family orientated modern estate in close proximity to parks, Kelly's and Rifle Range Beaches, schools, major shopping and the Bargara Restaurant and Caf precinct.
Attributes range from:
- Expansive open plan tiled and air-conditioned living segregated into 2 separate spaces, living and meals area along with lounge / games area. Both spaces with glass slider doors providing access onto outdoor entertaining.
- Generous open kitchen overlooking living spaces with stone benchtops, abundance of draw space, 900mm under bench oven and ceramic cook top, stainless steel canopy range hood, huge island bench, dishwasher and great size walk-in pantry.
- Separate air-conditioned carpeted media room for the movie buff with ability to be closed off from remainder of the residence
- 4 spacious bedrooms all with frosted glass and mirrored built-in robes, split system air conditioning and ceiling fans.
- The huge master bedroom has a glass slider door providing access onto outdoor living space, a walk-in robe that would accommodate the largest of clothing collections and an ensuite bigger than most main bathrooms with dual vanities.
- Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, separate oversized shower and bath tub.
- Substantial laundry with full length folding bench and custom cabinetry plus additional built in storage cupboard.
- Extra built in storage cupboards in hallway.
- Massive tiled out door entertaining area with ceiling fan positioned on the north eastern side of the home to capture the sea breezes all year round while looking out over the rear yard and inground pool.
- Inground salt water 7m fiberglass pool with retractable umbrella perfect for the summer months to keep all members happy.
- Triple attached car accommodation all with remote panel lift doors, additional built in storage cupboard across the rear of the garage.
- Security screens and doors, window furnishings and data outlets wired throughout.
- Double gates with wide side access to park the caravan / motorhome or boat allowing easy access with no fuss or hassle.
- Solar hot water system, rain water tank for yard and gardens.
- Exposed concrete driveway, pathways and mower strips.
- Beautiful established gardens creating privacy and your own private oasis on a great size 879m2 allotment with 6ft privacy fencing.
To organize your private inspection of this large executive family residence, email or call Aaron and Scott before it is too late.
At a Glance:
Living areas: 3
Car Accommodation: 3
House Size: 340m2 (approx)
Land Size: 879m2 (approx)
LG Zoning: Res A
Rates: $1,850.00 per half year (does not include concessions)
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.