- Gin Gin
- Seventeen Seventy
- Agnes Waters
- Miriam Vale
- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
Brick with 3 good size bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, double lockup car accommodation, air conditioning, workshop shed in great location.
Fresh to the market is this bang for buck brick home tucked away in Glen Forest Estate within short walking distance to day care, public transport, parks and just a 2 minute short drive to both Primary and Secondary Schools.
This property would ideally suit someone who is looking for an immaculate neat brick ready to add their own cosmetic personal touches too without major works and turn this house into their new home.
This must see property boasts:
- Large main bedroom with air conditioning, ensuite and walk in robe
- Additional bedrooms with built in cupboards, study / makeup desk, air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Sunken lounge room with air conditioning and slider door out onto breeze way
- Tidy original kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Dining area adjacent to kitchen with glass slider door opening out to entertaining area
- Good size tiled and covered outdoor entertaining area at the rear of the residence
- Covered breeze way between garage and residence ideal for second entertaining space
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bathtub plus built in linen cupboard
- Large laundry with ironing / folding bench plus built in linen cupboard
- Separate main toilet adjacent to laundry and easily accessible from entertaining area
- Security screens and doors
- Window furnishings
- Fenced 600m2 flood free allotment
- 2 car lock up accommodation
- 6m x 3m powered workshop shed in rear
- Great location close proximity to schools, transport and parks
For your private inspection please email or call Aaron and Scott today.
At a Glance:
Living Area: 1
Garage: 2 plus workshop shed
Land Size: 600 m2
Rates: $1,700 per half year approx.
Age: 37 years (approx.)
Rental Appraisal: $320 - $330 per week (approx.)
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.