- Gin Gin
- Seventeen Seventy
- Agnes Waters
- Miriam Vale
- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
Ideal opportunity for those who wanting the rural lifestyle and convenience of being close to town. Only approximately 10 minute drive to the Bundaberg CBD and 15 minute drive to Coonarr Beach.
The two bedroom cottage features beautiful cast iron balustrade and bucket loads of character. This home is not to be missed as rural acreage properties like this are rare and will not last long.
- Rich sandy loam soil without rock
- Bore with 1MGL water domestic allocation
- Large machinery farm shed with power
- Total of 6 car accommodation
- Fenced paddocks ideal for live stock or potentially a horse
- Large chicken yards
- Fruit & Nut trees including Macadamias, Mulberry, Peacan and many more
- Large established trees surround the fenced house paddock - Rural views of the Hummock
- 800m to Alloway State School
- Two bedrooms upstairs both with access to the front balcony
- Both bedrooms have a personal vanity and two way access to a shared toilet
- Good sized eat in kitchen
- Separate lounge area
- Ground floor bathroom plus a separate toilet
- Over sized laundry area
- Water tank
Contact the marketing agent Majella Owen to arrange your private inspection today!
Disclaimer: LJ Hooker have been provided with the above information, however, the Office and the Agent provides no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided by the Vendor or other Persons. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.