- Gin Gin
- Seventeen Seventy
- Agnes Waters
- Miriam Vale
- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
With 3 bedrooms, open plan living, modern kitchen and bathroom, air conditioning, 3m x 6m powered shed and a 1012m2 allotment, this property will certainly not last at this price. Do not delay organising your inspection before it is too late.
Positioned within walking distance to pubs, restaurants, cafes, shops, only a few hundred meters to the beautiful botanical gardens and less than 2.5km to the CBD this residence is now ready for the new purchaser to take full advantage of the location.
# PLEASE NOTE THE PROPERTY WAS FLOOD AFFECTED IN THE 2013 FLOODS
This property boasts:
- Generous air conditioned open plan living
- Good size modern kitchen with plenty of working space, great amount of storage plus dishwasher
- 3 bedrooms all with ceiling fans (2 with built-in robes)
- Master bedroom with split system air conditioning
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Separate toilet
- Single 3m x 6m powered Colorbond shed
- Designated laundry
- Security screens on all doors and windows
- Window furnishings
- Ceiling fans in all rooms plus living
- 2.5kw solar system with 3kw inverter
- Electric hot water system
- Great condition and presentation
- 1,012m2 easement free allotment
- Side access to rear yard and room for additional sheds
To organise your private inspection please email or call Aaron and Scott today.
At a Glance:
Garage: 3m x 6m
Land Size: 1,012 m2
Rates: $1,450 per half year approx.
Insurance: Currently $3,100 per year (Through Northwest Insurance Brokers)
Rental Appraisal: $290 per week
House Age: 28 Years (approx.)
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.