- Gin Gin
- Seventeen Seventy
- Agnes Waters
- Miriam Vale
- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
Without a doubt this is one property that provides its owners the absolute best of positions and an array of options - the sounds of the ocean whilst laying in bed at night, the golden sands of Archies and Kelly's beach between your toes, the Bargara Golf Course just a short stroll from your front door, expansive spectacular views and relaxed carefree environment. Life does not get any better than this!
Situated only 4 Hours from Brisbane, this must have property provides a lifestyle second to none in a position that is in high demand and regarded as one of the best on the coast.
Providing the ultimate holiday existence whether it is lazing on the beach, enjoying a BBQ with family and friends in the front yard or just sitting back overlooking the best surroundings our region has to offer and catching the magnificent ocean breeze, every day will feel like a holiday getaway.
The property is within only a short distance to many of the fine dining restaurants overlooking the beautiful Bargara foreshore and all amenities which makes enjoying the seaside lifestyle so easy and convenient.
If you enjoy a round of golf you will be impressed with the location as you are only a hop skip and jump away from the 18 hole Bargara Golf Club where you can play golf and enjoy a meal by the sea.
Features of 34 Woongarra Scn Drv include:
- Immaculately presented and maintained residence sprawled over 2 levels.
Lower Level consists of:
- Air conditioned open plan lounge and dining with expansive windows and slider doors to capture the outlook and natural lighting featuring plantation shutters, feature bulkheads, recessed niche for TV.
- 2 pac kitchen with soft touch draws, stone bench top, pantry, glass splash backs, dishwasher and Miele oven.
- Media room with glass cavity slider doors to be closed off from remainder of the home, built in 2 pac book shelving, glass slider door opening onto outdoor area.
- 3rd bedroom / guest bedroom with air conditioning, ceiling fan, built in robe, mirrored robe front
- 3rd bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, large corner bathtub, stone top vanity
- Utility room adjacent to concealed laundry with 2 x built in stone top benches and cabinetry, split system air conditioning, ocean views and frosted glass slider doors in front of laundry and built in storage cupboard
- Double attached garage with feature panel lift door and built in storage cupboards
- Square set cornice throughout
- LED down lights, ceiling fans
Upper Level consists of:
- Spacious master bedroom with ocean outlook, slider doors opening out onto private deck with shutters, air conditioning, sitting room, walk in robe and ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, corner bathtub and stone top vanity
- 2nd bedroom with built in cupboards, air conditioning, 2-way access to ensuite (bathroom number 2)
- Bathroom 2 with oversized shower, stone top vanity and ocean views
- Walk in storage room
- Large 3rd living space with air conditioning and raked ceilings, this room could very easily be split into 2 creating an additional (4th) bedroom that would have access to 2nd bathroom and walk in storage room creating an ensuited room with walk in robe whilst still having a large 3rd living space with access out onto veranda with ocean views
- Beautiful polished timber floors
- Square set cornice
- LED down lights, ceiling fans
- 3 large entertaining spaces to choose from all with ocean views and capturing the beautiful breezes
- Expansive alfresco decking with water feature and deck lighting creating an area to cater for the largest of gatherings with family and friends
- Covered tiled entertaining space on the front of the home opening out from lounge and dining spaces
- Covered 3rd entertaining area / sitting area opening out from media / 2nd living space
- Block rendered privacy fencing with feature stone walls
- 2 x built in storage rooms
- Solar system
- Tinted windows
- Beautiful established gardens
- Directly across from the golden sands of Archies Beach
This property offers one of the most diverse lifestyle opportunities on the Coast, immerse yourself in the many activities living in such a location provides - golfing, swimming, surfing, snorkelling, boating, fishing or simply strolling along the ocean forefront.
Those who appreciate such a sought after, highly desirable address we suggest to email or call Aaron and Scott today to organize your private inspection before it is too late.
At a Glance:
Bedrooms: 3 plus office (potential for 4 bedrooms plus office)
Living Area: 3
Outdoor Entertaining Spaces: 4
Car Accommodation: 2
Land Size: 599m2
Rates: $3000.00 per year approx.
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.