- Gin Gin
- Seventeen Seventy
- Agnes Waters
- Miriam Vale
- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
7 Tulip Street Maleny commands an enviable position just minutes to the township of Maleny and its cafes', shopping, galleries, and restaurants. Prize-winning brewery Brouhaha is just a minutes' stroll away, and the showgrounds with its tennis courts, off-leash dog park and numerous events is also on your doorstep.
This character home offers the perfect family hideaway, weekend escape or the opportunity to own your own piece of Maleny and value add for the future.
- Three bedrooms
- One large family bathroom
- Open plan living
- Large kitchen with gas cooktop
- Enviable high ceilings
- Deck leading off the lounge and dining area
- Leafy, green outlook
- Northerly aspect with views over Maleny from the sunroom
- Extra workspace downstairs
- Double undercover car accommodation
- Outdoor covered patio area capturing the sun
- Fully fenced 809m2 block perfect for the young family and pets alike
- A 7-minute walk to the township of Maleny
Settled on an elevated 809m2 block, this home must be inspected today.
To arrange your private inspection today, phone agent Rodney Millett on
0477 702... or email email@example.com .