- Gin Gin
- Seventeen Seventy
- Agnes Waters
- Miriam Vale
- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
*Photos are of a previously constructed property in a mirror image layout. These are representational only and small site specific changes may/can be made to the final build.
Priced at $675 000
Occupying an end of cul-de-sac flat block within the newly developed Stapleton Court, this spacious brand-new home will appeal to the most fastidious of buyers. Supremely located and offering an enviable lifestyle, new residents will enjoy a short stroll to childcare, schools, sporting ovals and the aquatic centre. With a highset flat position, the outlook is North East and captures fantastic sun and all-day breezes.
Offered move in ready this turnkey package will include earthworks, build, appliances, landscaping and fences- get in early and benefit from some flexibility on finishes to reflect your individual style.
The proposed floorplan has been tried and tested to offer fantastic liveability with several indoor and outdoor living spaces, including media room, office, and under cover patio. The master bedroom is generous, and features walk through robe, ensuite with twin basins, floor to ceiling tiles and stone vanity.
The spectacular living space is the perfect balance of usability and design with its high racked ceiling and corner stackers there is plenty of light and an abundance of space. The combined living-dining area is overlooked by the family friendly kitchen that features quality appliances, walk in pantry, breakfast bar and stone finishes.
With double garage and side access there is plenty of parking and the flat fully fenced backyard is the perfect space for the kids, furry friends or even a pool.
This low maintenance spacious property will appeal to all walks of life.
- A fantastic investment superbly located to services within a growth suburb
- A family friendly home with a smart floorplan, close to schools and sporting facilities
- A low maintenance single level downsizer in safe newly developed cul-de-sac
- Eligible for the first homeowner grant and outside of high-density subdivisions
Whichever the appeal rest easy knowing the build will be completed by a multi-generational boutique Sunshine Coast builder with a long list of loyal clients and a keen eye for detail.
Your new build will include:
- 20mm Caesarstone bench tops through kitchen, laundry and bathrooms
- 900mm x 450mm high end grey matt finish tiles through living and wet areas, feature walls in bathrooms
- Master with walk through robe and ensuite with twin basins
- Separate bath and shower in main
- Carpeted bedrooms, media, and office
- Rendered brick veneer with feature cladding
- Quality stainless steel kitchen appliances and walk in pantry
- 7kw air-conditioning to living areas and 2.5kw to master bedroom, fans in all rooms
- Automatic double garage with internal access
- Light filled office space with built-ins
- 2.55M ceilings, raked in living area
- Full sized laundry with plenty of storage
- Two undercover outdoor living areas
- Corner glass stacker doors
- Fully landscaped gardens
- Exposed aggregate driveway