- Gin Gin
- Seventeen Seventy
- Agnes Waters
- Miriam Vale
- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
Fantastic opportunity to acquire the largest land holding available to Agnes Water with functioning private airstrip.
There is scope to transform this property into a mix of opportunities from Cattle farming, to Solar Farm, to the only commercial airstrip in the Agnes Water area.
* Massive Coastal Land Holding in the thriving Central Queensland Region.
* No other comparable sized land available this close to the coast!
* Spectacular Mountain Ridges offer amazing 360-degree Ocean and Hinterland Views.
* This property is a one in a million!
* Bordered by a freshwater Lagoons with lush Fauna.
* Ideal eco - tourism site
* Potential for future subdivision (STCA)
* Gazetted Road through the property
* 8 kilometres as crow flies from surf beach.
* Close to National Park and Baffle Creek.
* Limited availability of comparable large parcels of land.
* Secure today as a Land Bank for the future.
* Excellent soil.
* Potential to split the block into 500 acre lots.
* Variety of vegetation on the property.
* Prime Ecotourism Site on the Discovery Coast.
* 1 1/4-hour drive from the booming resource centre of Gladstone.
* Excellent potential for ecotourism, private coastal retreat or a farm.
* Pristine land in the heart of the fastest growing resource area on the East Coast!
Contact the marketing agent Grant Rapley for more details of these stunning properties.