- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
Find something curious…
If you are looking for an immaculate and low maintenance 3 bedroom brick veneer residence in an ideal location at an affordable price then look no further.
11 Moncrieff Street was built and cherished by the current owner who now has moved on to the next chapter of her life and wants the next owner to enjoy the home and its convenience as much as she did.
This property consists of:
-Separate lounge and dining areas with split system air-conditioning flowing through both areas
-Great size kitchen with loads of working and bench space, large pantry plus electric stove
- 3 bedrooms all with built-in cupboards (ceiling fan in second bedroom)
- Master bedroom with air-conditioning as well as a ceiling fan
- Good size bathroom (tiled floor) with oversized shower and built-in linen cupboard
- Separate toilet
- Built in linen / storage cupboard in hallway
- Generous laundry with ample room to store additional fridges and freezers or even install an ironing / folding bench or office nook
- Single attached garage with remote and internal access
- Security screens on all windows and doors
- Front and back entry doors are fitted with deadlocks for your safety
- Huge covered and semi enclosed outdoor entertaining area spanning across the rear of the home looking through to the attached (irrigated) greenhouse providing a great backdrop. The outdoor floor area is coated with a safe, slip-resistant product.
- Additional 6m x 3.7m powered workshop / storage shed at the rear of the home
- 2.5m x 3.6m lock up carport attached to the side of the home for the small car / trailer / motor bike
- Side yard with room to park the caravan or motor home if required
- Low maintenance and fenced 508m2 yard with established gardens all fitted with automatic irrigation system.
- Brick veneer construction with Colorbond roof and tiled front patio. The house is built with solid hardwood framing along with hardwood roof trusses
- Carpets throughout bedrooms and lounge room
- Bus stop located 10m from the front of the property
- Located just a short distance to child care centres, primary and secondary schools, and neighbourhood shopping complex
The first to inspect will be guaranteed to fall in love and want to call this property their new home.
At a Glance:
Living areas: 1
Car accommodation: 1+
Land Size: 508 m2
Rates: $1600.00 per half year (approx)
Rental Appraisal: $290.00 - $300.00 weekly (approx)
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.