- Gin Gin
- Seventeen Seventy
- Agnes Waters
- Miriam Vale
- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
Find something curious…
"JUST" RENOVATE or DETONATE! RIPE FOR RENOVATION - REAP THE REWARDS ....OR SITE FOR DUAL OCCUPANCY DEVELOPMENT ON 645m2 CORNER ALLOTMENT, WITH TRC CONSENT.
A classic, original, brick post-war home with decorative plaster ceilings and generous sized rooms is ready and ripe for your renovation! This opportunity will excite classic home lovers and renovators alike - don't delay your inspection of this rare one-owner find!
- Distinctive and charming exterior - a cute cottage feel
- Entry to wide central hallway
- North facing formal lounge room with feature fireplace and gas point for heating
- North facing formal dining room
- Double glass doors between formal rooms
- Large main bedroom to front
- Second bedroom of good size
- Third bedroom/office adjoining dining room
- Bathroom at end of hallway, in mostly original condition - shower and vanity
- Good sized original kitchen - gas point for heating and two ovens (gas and electric!)
- Laundry and toilet accessible from rear of kitchen near outside steps
- Timber floorboards under existing coverings
- High ceilings with decorative plaster and cornices throughout
- Tiled roof
- Instant gas hot water system - natural gas
- Rainwater tank
- Garden shed
- Detached single car lockup garage
- Scope to renovate layout of kitchen and wet areas to best utilise available space
- TRC Low Density residential zone
This one will reward developers or those who cherish the old and live to restore love and pride to fine dwellings with good bones!
"JUST" inspect and then make your move!
- Some images have been enhanced to green the lawns