- Gin Gin
- Seventeen Seventy
- Agnes Waters
- Miriam Vale
- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
Find something curious…
Lock in the Location … and love the Lifestyle.
A sublime sanctuary, this stylish home is nestled on a flat 3094 sqm parcel of prime land in the prestigious Little Mountain acreage enclave, surrounded by quality homes.
The stunning four bedroom, three bathroom home offers a seamless blend of style, space and sophistication. Every aspect of the home has been carefully considered and the result is simply spectacular – all located just a short ten minute drive to Caloundra's pristine beaches
The street appeal is special, as this quality home rests well back from the road with a wide sward of lawn and surrounding gardens. Extremely private with access to the property through electric gates, the driveway is tucked down a private drive, amongst mature flora and manicured gardens, leading through intelligent landscaping, providing instant aesthetic appeal and will certainly attract the buyer in search of a low maintenance block.
Upon entering this expansive family home, you will immediately appreciate the attention to detail, sophistication and the luxury of space.
Well-appointed, this incredible family home offers no shortage of wow-factor!
This generous four bedroom home with full office and separate media room with surround sound, achieves the perfect balance of functionality and style.
This is a property you will certainly be proud to call home.
Open plan living with formal and informal and modern 2 pac kitchen and featuring granite bench tops.
If housing all the toys is high on your checklist, this property delivers with 8 car accommodation – perfect for a boat, motorhome, caravan or the lot!
There is nothing to do in this immaculately presented property other than move in and enjoy the space and luxury that only Little Mountain acreage can provide. Enjoy being less than 10 minutes' drive to private schools, the University, shops, Hospital and just a short drive to the coast's best beaches.
The grounds contain a large shed with separate facilities which provide plenty of storage space and room for the owner to run a small business.
What we love about the property:
- Dual living zones with two complete kitchens - earn income air bnb or rental
- Open plan living and dining boast 14 foot ceiling
- Separate shed complete with work shop, shower and toilet
- Contemporary kitchen, complete with self cleaning pyrolytic oven and 3 dishwashers
- Massive 4.3m long, 40cm thick stone island bench
- Master retreat with luxury ensuite
- Games room - rumpus room
- Relaxing alfresco entertaining overlooking resort style pool
- Quality 6.6kw Solar - efficient Sandos heat pump
- Security and privacy with electric gates and intercom
- Self-contained 2 bedroom, kitchen – or access to home
- Triple lock up garage and 4.5x9.3sqm shed
- Idyllic bushland backdrop, walking paths to Aura City Development
- Short bike ride to the new Aura development, Modern family friendly parks and soon to be Tavern.
- NBN to the curb
- Minutes to local shops, Sunshine Coast Health Precinct, highway
- Instructions are very clear from the sellers – PROPERTY MUST BE SOLD!
This quality home will have immediate appeal. Call Yianni anytime on 0420 300... to find out more information.