- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
Find something curious…
On the edge of the vibrant town of Mullumbimby, this quiet and leafy cul-de-sac offers a sought after location and cool breezes from the Brunswick River. The home itself is set on a large and level 864 sqm block, fully fenced for privacy and pets. A large covered entertaining area and front covered patio offer year round comfort. With a close proximity to town, farmers markets, shops and local schools. With the various spaces in the home to relax, the home provides all the ingredients for a peaceful lifestyle.
A neat and tidy interior with recently updated kitchen, new flooring and solid well maintained brick construction. The home is ready to move straight in and enjoy or add your final touches. With plenty of space for a secondary dwelling (STCA) with side access, or to put in a pool or more gardens, this property holds a variety of options for the savvy buyer.
* Large, level and private 864sqm block
* Modern kitchen, new flooring and solid construction
* Large back yard with bountiful fruit trees, gardens and shed
* 1kw Solar electricity system, solar hot-water and efficient LED bulbs
* Within the foothills of Mt Chincogan, Koonyum Range and Mt Jerusalem National Parks
* Suitable for secondary dwelling or further development (STCA)
The owners have enjoyed their time, though have made the decision to move out of the area. Contact Nick Russo and Brett Connable for your inspection today.