- Gin Gin
- Seventeen Seventy
- Agnes Waters
- Miriam Vale
- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
Find something curious…
POSITION, POSITION, POSITION. those who know of the highly sort after pockets of Bargara will realize when homes come up in areas like Norman Terrace they are snapped up very quickly.
Located just a short stroll to the Bargara golf course why not enjoy the afternoon walks through the course to the water and foreshore and even catch up with friends at the clubhouse or venture on through to the Bargara caf / restaurant precinct.
This property is ideal for the savvy investor, the first home buyer even those wanting to down size on the size of the home but still want a big shed.
- 3 bedrooms all with ceiling fans (2 with built in cupboards)
- Master bedroom with air conditioning
- Spacious air conditioned and tiled open plan living
- Great size kitchen with ample amount of storage, bench and work space
- Separated 2nd living area / 4th bedroom
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath tub
- 2 toilets
- Generous covered outdoor entertaining area
- Double carport attached at the front of the home
- 7m x 7m powered colour bond shed in rear yard
- Security screens on all windows and doors
- 750m2 fenced allotment with established gardens
- Just minutes to Bargara Shopping Centre, Pub, Golf Club and the restaurant / caf precinct
Call or email Aaron and Scott to organize your personal inspection today.
At a Glance:
Car Accommodation: 4
Land Size: 750m2 (approx)
Rates: $1700.00 per half year
Current Rental: $330.00 per week
Lease Term: 6 Months
Lease End Date: 03/06/2019
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.