- Gin Gin
- Seventeen Seventy
- Agnes Waters
- Miriam Vale
- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
Find something curious…
Nestled in Avoca, this immaculate 3 bedroom brick home will defiantly impress with great side access, additional double bay 7m x 7m powered shed, huge out door entertaining area and is within close proximity to day care centers, Branyan IGA, bottle shop, takeaway shop, Avoca Primary School, Branyan State School, major shopping and Central Queensland University.
The checklist in this home will certainly warrant an inspection...
- A great free flowing floor plan
- Functional and very practical air-conditioned open plan tiled living space
- Great size and well-appointed kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space, plenty of working space, views over the entertaining area and room for both fridge/ freezer
- Good size bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built in cupboards
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
- Separate toilet
- Laundry with built in linen cupboard
- Huge 8.6m x 4m covered outdoor entertaining at the rear of the home overlooking the back yard
- Covered front patio
- Window furnishings
- Security screens on all doors and windows
- 6m x 6m powered double garage (1 x remote)
- Fully fenced 800m2 easement free allotment
- 4m wide side access to the rear yard with room for the caravan / boat
- 7m x 7m double bay powered shed at rear of the yard
- Established and easy-care gardens
- Great location with everything at your finger tips
This property is perfect if you are looking for great value, handy position and fantastic presentation. The home that will be sure to impress and will certainly create a lot of interest. Do not delay organizing your inspection before it is too late.
For your private inspection please email or call Aaron and Scott today.
At a Glance:
Car accommodation: 4
Land Size: 800 m2
Rates: $1,600 per half year approx
Year Built: 2002
Current Rental: $330.00 per week
Lease Term: Periodic Lease
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.