- Gin Gin
- Seventeen Seventy
- Agnes Waters
- Miriam Vale
- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
Located in Svensson Heights with Norville School and major shopping centres at your fingertips, this neat and tidy brick home is the perfect starter at a great price and will be guaranteed to create strong interest.
Ideally suited to those looking for an easy maintenance property with fantastic side access and ample room to build a shed and park the motor home / caravan.
Features of 116 Dr Mays Rd include:
- 2 bedrooms both with ceiling fans
- Separate lounge room with timber floors and split system air conditioning
- Modern kitchen with electric upright stove
- Meals adjacent to kitchen
- Built in linen cupboard in bathroom
- Shower over bathtub and new vanity
- Separate toilet
- Good size laundry area
- Hardwood timber floors throughout (some rooms are covered over)
- External of the home is brick with brick peers
- Iron Roof
- Fully fenced and easement free 809m2 allotment
- Single under cover car accommodation
- All windows and doors with security screens
- Window furnishings throughout
- 300m^ to Coffee shop
- 900m^ to Sugarland Tavern and major shopping
- 1.1km^ to Brothers Sports Club
- 700m^ to Day Care Centre
- 1.1km^ to Norville State School
For more information or to organize your inspection at this outstanding value property call Aaron or Scott today before it is too late!
At a Glance:
Living areas: 1
Car Accommodation: 1
Land Size: 809m2 approx.
Safety switch: Yes
Smoke Alarms: Yes
Rates: $ 1,600.00 per half year approx.
Rent Appraisal: $250.00 - $270.00 per week
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.