- Gin Gin
- Seventeen Seventy
- Agnes Waters
- Miriam Vale
- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
Located 25 minutes north of Bundaberg, set in a quite tranquil bush setting on a quarter acre of land sits this cute split level 2 bedroom cottage. The design features inside separate the home from others in this price range. The use of timbers throughout offset the dark block work adding nicely to its character.
Split level living with the bedrooms on the top level and the combined lounge/dining/kitchen and hobby room on the lower level. An interesting design feature you don't usually see in homes of this size.
If you like fishing and water activities, you will enjoy the Kolan River just a few minutes up the road. For a drink and meal, 18 Lund Street is only a few minutes from Bucca Hotel and the Avondale tavern.
Property features include:
- 2 bedrooms plus office/storage or a hobby room as used by the current owner
- New carpet in living and bedrooms
- Good size eat-in kitchen
- Separate reasonable size laundry
- Good size undercover patio
- Single lock up garage with shelving on one side
- 3m x 5m garden shed
- 1 x 5 gallon, 2 x 3 gallon water tanks with new pump
- Various established fruit trees: mango, grapes, orange and lemon
At a Glance:
Living areas: 1
Car Accommodation: 1
Land Size: 1012m2 (approx.)
Rates: $800 per half year (approx)
Agent: Sonia Hancock
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves of any matters.