- Gin Gin
- Seventeen Seventy
- Agnes Waters
- Miriam Vale
- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
A combination of cleared & timbered grazing country with excellent timber reserves & improvements.
Centrally located to Gin Gin & Childers & 1 hour drive to Bundaberg this property is an ideal starter block or suit retired grazier.
Very well fenced into 10 main paddocks with lane way to holding paddock adjoining the yards.
Approx 320 ha of cleared open grazing country with approx 70 ha of new improved pasture & balance area being native grasses with Black Spear & Couch. Also substantial stands of Iron bark and Spotted Gum for future cash reserves.
In the process of preparing approx 80ha / 200 acres of ground for new pastures.
A well-watered property with double frontage to Duingal Creek, 8 dams & equipped bore rated at 1,000 gph supplying house, yards & shed.
Excellent structural improvements include:-
* Colorbond clad dwelling - 4 bedroom with ensuite to main
* Full insulation to ceilings & walls & Solar hot water
* Cathedral ceilings to living areas with air con & wood heater
* Verandahs to 4 sides to entertain in all seasons
* Ample rainwater storage
* Lockable high clearance steel shed 9x12m with power, phone & rainwater tank
* Good steel panel yards with covered vet crush with scales & water trough
* Suggested stocking rate of 130 Cows/calves & replacements
* A good cattle block with plenty of scope for further development