- Gin Gin
- Seventeen Seventy
- Agnes Waters
- Miriam Vale
- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
Why settle for the standard when you can have this unique, funky, one of a kind studio style property with loads of character that will impress all who visit.
As the saying goes "Don't judge a book by its cover", this property is a prime candidate for this saying and will certainly get you intrigued and want to know what lays behind the brick faade.
Situated on a low maintenance easy care 185m2 allotment the multi-level property features:
- Hardwood timber flooring
- Exposed timber ceilings over kitchen and dining areas
- Spacious air conditioned living area with ceiling fan and abundance of natural lighting
- Generous kitchen with display cabinetry, gas upright stove and dishwasher
- Modern and refreshed main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and shower over bath tub
- Air conditioned main bedroom on upper level featuring large built in cupboard, office / nursery nook and ensuite
- 2nd air conditioned and built in bedroom on living room level
- Single attached car accommodation with remote and internal access
- Separate toilet adjacent to laundry
- Office on ground level with direct external access onto street
- Storage room under stairwell
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms and living area
- Security screens and bars on windows
- Window furnishings
- Large covered entertaining area on the side of the property
- Full concrete yard - no mowing !!!
You will not find another property like this in Bundaberg, why buy a boring run of the mill unit when you have an opportunity like this looking at you in the face.
Take the chance and contact Aaron and Scott to organise your private inspection before it is too late.
At a Glance:
Bedrooms: 2 plus office
Living areas: 1
Car Accommodation: 1
Land Size: 185m2
Air conditioning: Yes - 3 x split systems
Age: 40+ years (approx)
Rates: $ TBA per half year (approx)
Rent: $270.00 per week (approx)
Lease End Date: 06/02/19
Lease Term: 6 Months
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.