- Gin Gin
- Seventeen Seventy
- Agnes Waters
- Miriam Vale
- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
Find something curious…
New to the market with 4 bedrooms plus designated office, beautiful inground pool, fantastic side access and large shed, solar power plus a list which keeps on going in a first class location, this property will be guaranteed to impress and tick the boxes in your new home search criteria.
The position of this property does not get any better if you are looking for a central convenient location within just minutes to absolutely all amenities making day to day chores and travel a breeze.
Features and benefits of 30 Duffy Street include:
- Spacious open plan living with 2 x split system a/c units which can be segregated into 3 defined spaces - lounge / dining and 2nd living area
- Centrally located kitchen with corner pantry, generous amount of cupboard and bench space, feature bulk head, Miele dishwasher and oversized fridge cavity
- Slider door opening out from living space through to covered entertaining area with roll down blinds for additional privacy and help with all weather conditions
- 4 good size bedrooms all with split system a/c units, ceiling fans and built in robes
- Designated office at the front of the home separated from all bedrooms
- The master bedroom with ensuite and direct access onto covered entertaining area
- Beautiful 8m long, saltwater chlorinated in ground pool visible from entertaining area with retractable and adjustable shade umbrella plus pool cover
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
- Great size laundry with room for additional fridges or freezers
- Window furnishings throughout the home
- Ceiling fans throughout
- 6kw Solar power system with 32 panels to help with ever increasing power bills
- 305 litre solar hot water system
- Double garage attached to main residence
- 3.9m wide side access (gutter line to fence) to rear yard with full concrete drive way and electric gate
- Powered 7.5m x 6.5m colour bond shed with 5.3m wide and 2.3m high electric panel lift door
- Room to park the caravan / motor home or boat
- Exposed concrete driveway and mower strips (plain concrete drive way and hardstand to shed)
- 6ft fencing surrounding the property with aluminium gates either side of the home
- Computerized lawn irrigation system
- Security screens and doors throughout
- 868m2 easy care yard
- Close proximity to hospitals, major shopping centres, schools, day care, parks and CBD.
With so many features to list, the only way to appreciate this magnificent home is to come see it for yourself.
At a Glance:
Bedrooms: 4 plus office
Car Accommodation: 4
Land Size: 868m2
Builder: Mark Keune
Air conditioning: Yes - split systems
Age: 13 years (approx)
Rates: $1700.00 per half year (approx)
Rental Appraisal: $430 - $450 per week (approx)
For more information or to organize your personal inspection, call or email us today!!
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.
VIDEO LINK : https://youtu.be/P-bR7CJjOkE