- Gin Gin
- Seventeen Seventy
- Agnes Waters
- Miriam Vale
- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
- Total Land Size: approximately 9372m2 with development potential comprising of lot 100, proposed lot 6 and lot 7.
- Great opportunity for the astute buyer seeking versatility and a vision to embark on a new venture in the future to generate profit through subdivision
- A council- approved Development Application is currently in place for the two blocks facing the national park on Acacia St (lots 6 and 7) , each approximately 892m2 and one large parcel of approximately 7588m2 that has potential to be further divided .
- Proposed Lot 6 and 7 have had extensive work done to partially complete the proposed two lots with kerbing and channelling and road widening works provided. A sewerage pot exists on lot 6 to potentially service lot 7 and electricity, water and telephone infrastructure is in place to be connected.
- Lot 100 has the potential to be subdivided with evident approved subdivisions already surrounding the block and it has partial infrastructure in place.
- We are available to organise consultation with relevant parties to discuss the potential development options for this site.
For sale by tender - Offers to be lodged in writing to our office no later than 4pm on the 16th of November, 2018.
Violette Sinclair PH:
Jonathon Olsen: PH: 0409 534... E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: LJ Hooker have been provided with the above information, however, the Office and the Agent provides no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided by the Vendor or other Persons. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.