- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
This solid 4-bedroom brick home is conveniently located in Pacific Breeze Estate, just 8 minutes from Bundaberg CBD and 12 minutes from the beautiful Bargara Village. Close to schools, day care centres, shops and a couple of minutes' drive to Aldi, Kepnock. Everything is close at hand here for you.
The comfortable home offers an air-conditioned open plan kitchen, dining and living area that flows out to the large under-roof outdoor entertaining area. Additionally, the home also offers a separate formal lounge/media room. The kitchen is very functional with plenty of bench and cupboard space, and near-new, quality appliances including dishwasher, induction stove top and pyrolytic oven. Another feature of the kitchen is the large pantry with the bonus of a sensor light for convenience.
The large master bedroom is located at the rear of the home which offers a good size walk-through robe and ensuite bathroom. The other bedrooms are all of good size and have built-in robes. A second bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet and has been strategically placed in the middle of the hallway to service the remaining three bedrooms. Ceiling fans are throughout, as are security screens.
The property features:
- 4 carpeted bedrooms with built-ins
- Ensuite and walk-through robe off master
- Tiled kitchen, dining and living
- Separate media/lounge
- Quality 2 year young kitchen appliances, which include: dishwasher with cutlery drawer, induction stove top and Pyrolytic Oven
- Ample linen/storage cupboard space in hallway
- Auto double lock-up garage with cupboard storage
- Security screens and ceiling fans throughout
- Easy maintenance lawn and gardens
- Garden shed
- Large 8m x 6m single bay shed with power, shelves and extra room for a workshop or more storage. For added comfort the shed is also insulated.
AT A GLANCE
Land - 804m2
Construction- Concrete slab, brick veneer.
Living - 2
Outdoor BBQ area- 1 undercover
Lock up Car accommodation- 3
Air-conditioning - yes.
Ceiling fans - throughout.
Town water- Yes
Town sewage- Yes
Rates- $1600 per half year ( Approx)
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves of any matters.